Frequently Asked Questions
Cecille's Garden & Wedding Centre Ltd. - FAQ's
1. Can I rent my wedding gown without having to choose a package?
Yes. We provide very exciting packages to suit both your taste and your pocket. Our packages vary from a complete one stop shop venture to single items such as renting your bridal attire or groom's outfit or just hosting your reception.
We have four (8) groups of packages which can be adjusted to suit your basic needs:
You could also have a combination of packages. We are here to please you, so go ahead and make your own personal package.
- Package #1 - Bridal Party Outfits & Accessories
- Package #2 - Ceremony
- Package #3 - Silver
- Package #4 - Golden
- Package #5 - Platinum
- Package #6 - Wedding Cake
- Package #7 - Limousine
- Package #8 - Honeymoon
2. Do I need to make an appointment?
Appointments are necessary only for persons who need to visit on a Sunday. Otherwise, once you visit us our courteous staff will be ready to assist you.
3. Where exactly is Cecille's Garden & Wedding Centre Ltd.?
We are located about two (2) minutes from Half Way Tree Square, in Eastwood Park Gardens, easy access from all roads. See directions below:
1. From HALF WAY TREE TO EASTWOOD PARK ROAD
turn left unto Burlington Avenue (behind Twin Gates Plaza),
- continue straight to the third intersection - Lancaster Road.
2. From HALF WAY TREE TO MOLYNES ROAD
- make first right turn off Molynes Road (Sandringham Ave),
- then make second left turn - Lancaster Road.
3. From WATERLOO ROAD
- make left turn unto South Avenue, continue straight crossing
- Constant Spring Road, continue straight crossing Eastwood Park Road
- This is now Burlington Avenue, continue straight to the third intersection; this is Lancaster Road.
4. From WASHINGTON BLVD TO CONSTANT SPRING ROAD
- make a right turn unto Constant Spring Road, continue to the Texaco Gas Station which is after Kings Plaza below 7th Avenue Plaza.
- Turn right at the gas station, continue straight crossing Eastwood Park Road. This is now Burlington Avenue
- Continue to the third intersection which is Lancaster Road.
4. Do you give discounts?
We offer discounts when you combine two or more packages as well as to nurses, teachers, police, soldiers and some companies on presentation of a valid identification.
5. Do you offer a payment plan?
A twenty-five (25) percent deposit is required upon reservation, twenty-five
(25) percent thirty (30) days later and the balance payable at least fourteen (14) days prior to the date of the event.
7. What is your cancellation policy?
We regret that sometimes cancellations are inevitable and for that we do offer a postponement option. However, all cancellations must be done in person and will attract a minimum fee of twenty-five (25%) percent of the total contractual cost.
All refunds require three (3) working days notice the presentation of the original receipts and must be done in person by the individual who signs the contract or an authorized agent with ID.
Postponement of any event requires prior notification.
Only persons who have paid at least half (1/2) of the reservation cost have the option to postpone the function date. The new date must be made within six (6) months from the original function date. When done properly postponement will not result in loss of any deposit. However, only one such postponement is allowed for each planned event.
Postponement must be done in person with all the original receipts by the individual who signs the contract or an authorized agent with ID.